Yoo-Hoo Float: No-Cook Dessert for Kids
Kelly and I are sisters, and I really have only known life with Molly in it. Molly and Kelly met in the picture day line before they started high school. I was there too, at the ripe age of 3. After that, Molly became a part of our family, and a regular on our family vacations.
Growing up, I was an extremely picky eater. There were only a few items that I actually enjoyed eating, and I fell in love with You-Hoo at a very young age. When we would go on family vacation in the summer (Molly would be in attendance), it was the best because I got to have all of the Yoo-Hoo a girl could want. This recipe is really just a matter of assembly, but the grown up You-Hoo-lover in me just couldn’t resist.
Here are a few photos from our vacations long ago:
Yoo-Hoo Floats cooking information
- Yield: 6 Portionss
- Prep Time: 3 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
yoo-hoo floats ingredients
- 1 Pint Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- 15.5 ounces YooHoo Chocolate Drink
- Chopped Salted Peanuts
yoo-hoo floats instruction
- Scoop the peanut butter ice cream into individual bowls.
- Pour over the Yoo-Hoo.
- Garnish with the chopped salted peanuts. Serve!
yoo-hoo floats tips and tricks
- Sometimes it is hard to find only peanut butter ice cream. Anything you can find with peanut butter flavored is perfect, chips and nuts in the ice cream is always delicious.
- Yoo-Hoo is a chocolate drink we would only buy when we went on vacation. As soon as summer comes, we have Yoo-Hoo in the fridge. Yoo-Hoo can be found at most gas stations, and in small boxes in the juice aisle of most grocery stores.