White Wine-Tartar Sauce Sauce
We served this sauce spooned over Homemade Tuna Ravioli, but it is also delicious with any traditional pasta or fresh seafood.
white wine sauce cooking information
- Yield: 6 Cups
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 15-20 Minutes
white wine sauce ingredients
- 1 Bottle White Wine
- 1 Jar Frisch’s Tartar Sauce**
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- ¼ Cup Shredded Romano Cheese
white wine sauce recipe instruction
- Pour the white wine and tartar sauce into a large pot. Add the garlic and romano cheese. Turn to medium heat.
- Cook until the romano is melted into the sauce, whisking together all the while until everything is evenly combined.
- Toss with fresh pasta and serve!
white wine sauce tips and tricks
- **Use the tastiest tartar sauce you can get. In Cincinnati, our favorite it Frisch’s.
- If the sauce sits for a little bit, it will separate; make sure to whisk it before you are ready to serve it.
- Always cook with whatever wine you like to drink, but for this recipe I would really recommend using a dry, crisp white wine. For best results you should use something not-too-sweet.
GD Star Rating