Easy Pico de Gallo Recipe
This Pico de Gallo recipe is fresh defined. This recipe for pico de gallo is a gift to your tongue. Even though we have to travel all the way to Minnesota to be with Uncle Nate, now we can enjoy his “pico,” as we call it, wherever we are. It goes great on top of my Mexican Burger. Check out this video on How to Cut a Tomato (note that this was filmed in the middle of an event in the back of a commercial kitchen) to simplify your prep work.
- Yield: 1 Cup
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cooking Time: 0 minutes
- 3/4 Pound Plum Tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/4 Cup Yellow Onion, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Cilantro Leaves, minced
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper (stems and seeds removed), finely chopped
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Hot Sauce
- 2 Teaspoons Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and chill until ready to serve.
- For ease and a better flavor marriage, make the night before.