Thanksgiving Turkey Success with Cooking Light Magazine: Podcast
This Thanksgiving, we want to help you shine both in and out of the kitchen. In this conversation with Cooking Light Magazine‘s Test Kitchen experts, we dig into all of the important details when it comes to preparing the perfect turkey. Believe me, we really covered some ground here, and here are a few highlights:
- When is it best to get started in your preparation?
- To brine or not to brine? (Brining does give the cook a larger window of opportunity to prevent a dry turkey)
- What liquids are best for brining? (Preview, we discuss a maple bourbon brine)
- Can fresh and frozen turkeys be brined?
- When to carve the turkey?
- Getting organized for the holidays
Be sure to listen in on this conversation to get set up for success! To get right to the heart of the conversation, move your curser to minute 9:30 and you will pick up exactly where we kick off the Turkey Talk.