Tangy Pork: Easy Pork Tenderloin Recipes
This tangy pork tenderloin is one of those easy pork tenderloin recipes that may take you by surprise. I am always on a quest to combine a powerful mix of flavors in one delicious bite. Pork tenderloin is often my blank canvas as the flavor of the pork lends itself well to whatever flavors I add to the pork tenderloin. This tangy pork recipe is a great and tasty example.
citrus pork cooking information
- Yield: 8-10
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 75 minutes
citrus pork ingredients
- 1 Pack Pork Tenderloins
- 1 Cup Powdered Tang
- 3/4 Cup Lime Juice
- 2 Teaspoons Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Cup Fresh Mint
1. Pre-heat your oven to 370 degrees.
2. Using a spoon, mix your Tang, lime juice salt and pepper together.
3. Place your pork tenderloins in a baking dish, cover with the mixture (make sure that all parts of the pork has been covered in the mixture).
4. Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes. You want to cook your pork until it is firm, but still has a bounce to it. Pork is finished cooking when it reaches 150 degrees in the oven. It will continue to cook itself for a few minutes after you remove it from the oven.
1. Place mayonnaise and mint in a food processor, pulse and set aside.
1. Slice your pork into 1/2 inch rounds and place on the end of a fork. Smear the pork pieces with the mint mayonnaise.
2. Serve and enjoy!
citrus pork cooking tips
- Be sure to check the temperature of your pork to be certain it is finished!