Shirley Temple: Caitlin-Style
What little girl doesn’t love a Shirley Temple? I know that I did. It was my go-to drink when we went out to dinner as a kid. My favorite Chinese restaurant growing up would serve me Kiddy Cocktails and I thought it couldn’t get any cooler. Once I grew up I learned I had been served Shirely Temples the whole time. The combinations of citrus + grenadine always makes me smile because I think it just doesn’t get any better. Now, all these years later, I have decided to add a little twist to the classic. This is a super easy drink recipe:
shirley temple floats
- Yield: 6 Portions (per pint of ice cream)
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
shirley temple floats ingredients
- carbonated water
- lemon sorbet
- Grenadine (we like our Homemade Grenadine)
shirley temple floats recipe instruction
- Scoop the sorbet into the serving bowls.
- Pour the fizzy water over the sorbet.
- Spoon the grenadine over top and serve immediately.
shirley temple tips and tricks
- If you are not interested in making your own grenadine you can always substitute with store bought grenadine. Also for another version you can use any citrus soda and vanilla ice cream for the floats.