All these veggies cook right along with your turkey. You simply chop them up and throw them in your roasting pan with the turkey. When your turkey is finished, so are your veggies! How easy is that?!?
- Yield: 10-12 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: roasting time of whole turkey
- 3 Beets
- 1 lb. Fingerling Potatoes
- 12 Cipollini Onions
- 1 lb. Brussels Sprouts
- Quarter your beets and layer them with the potatoes, onions, and Brussels sprouts in the bottom of a roasting pan.
- Place your turkey (see my Whole Roasted Turkey recipe) on top and cook at 325 degrees for 3-3 1/2 hours.
- This is so easy – no helpful hint is needed!
Make it a Meal: Figs with Honey
GD Star Rating