These roasted veggies (beets, fingerling potatoes and cipollini onions) cook right along with your turkey. You simply chop them up and throw them in your roasting pan with the turkey. When your turkey is finished – so are your veggies! How easy is that?
- Yield: 6
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 210 minutes
- 3 Beets
- 1 Pound Fingerling Potatoes
- 12 Cipollini Onions
1. Quarter your beets (only the round red portion of the beet).
2. Combine the beets, fingerling potatoes and cipollini onions in the bottom of the roasting pan.
3. Place your turkey (see my Whole Roasted Turkey recipe) on top and cook at 325 degrees for 3-3.5 hours.
- This is so easy – no helpful hint is needed!
Make it a Meal: Figs with Honey