Pumpkin Chipotle Dip with Mission Tortilla Strips
This Pumpkin Chipotle Dip is a great mix of sweet, smokey and salty. Serve with Mission Tortilla Strips and you have a super easy appetizer for guests who drop by during the holidays.
pumpkin chipotle dip with Mission Tortilla Strips
- Yield: Appetizers for 20
- Prep Time: 5-10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 0 Minutes
Pumpkin Chipotle Dip with Mission Tortilla Strips Ingredients
- 1 1 can – 15 ounces – Pumpkin Puree
- 3 Chipotle Peppers
- 1 Block – 8 ounces – Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1/2 tsp Dried Sage
- 1/2 tsp Ground Thyme
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- One bag of Mission Chips Tortilla Strips
Pumpkin Chipotle Dip Video Demonstration on Fox19
Side commentary, watch how calm they are on live TV when a mechanical malfunction happens. Impressive.
Pumpkin Chipotle Dip with Mission Tortilla Strips Recipe Instruction
- In a food processor combine the pumpkin puree, chipotle peppers, sour cream, sage, thyme, nutmeg and salt. Blend together.
- While the pumpkin chipotle mix is blending, slowly pour the water through the spout until it thins out.
- Place the cream cheese on a platter. Spoon the pumpkin chipotle puree over top. Serve with a big bowl of Mission Tortilla Strips.
Pumpkin Chipotle Dip with Mission Tortilla Strips Cooking and Serving Tips
- You can make this dip up to a day or two before the party. Right before your guests arrive, spoon the pumpkin over the cream cheese and serve.
- To make this a little healthier you can substitute with low fat sour cream and a low fat cream cheese or neufchatel in place of the regular cream cheese.