This recipe is our take on a southern tradition. Caitlin’s served it in grilled cheese, lumped onto baked potatoes, or melted in the microwave and served as a dip. Keep it on hand as your go-to condiment, and the perfect solution for what to serve surprise guests.
pimiento cheese cooking information
- Yield: 1 Cup
- Prep Time: 5-10 Minutes
pimiento cheese ingredients
- 1 Package of Sargento Natural Slice Sharp Cheddar
- 1 Tablespoon Sriracha
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- Salt and Pepper
pimiento cheese recipe instruction
- Remove the cheese from the packaging.
- Place the cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, and sriracha in a food processor. Blend until evenly combined.
- Taste and adjust seasonings with salt and pepper. If you want more heat, add more sriracha.
pimiento cheese recipe tips and tricks
- Sriracha is an Asian condiment made from chiles. It has great flavor in addition to heat, and can be found on the top shelf of the international aisle of your grocery store. (Just look for the green cap.)
- If you are health-conscious, you can substitute low-fat mayonnaise and Greek yogurt in place of sour cream. Start with 2 spoonfuls of Greek yogurt and 1 spoonful of mayonnaise and add more in that proportion until it is as moist as you like.