Make a sunshiney summer day even brighter by blending up this yummy treat. It’s just one of the recipes Caitlin designed specifically for the Kroger app series recently launched (download it now for free!). Use it as a starting point and customize it to your liking — thicken with more frozen fruit, thin with more orange juice, mix it up with different fruits. Or, go crazy after five and on the weekends by adding a little bourbon for the grown-ups.
peach smoothie cooking information
- Yield: 1 Big Glass
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
peach smoothie recipe ingredients
- 1 Individual Carton Dannon Yogurt, Vanilla Flavored
- 1 Cup Private Selection Frozen Sliced Peaches
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons Dark Brown Sugar
- Tropicana Pure Premium Orange Juice
peach smoothie recipe instruction
- Place your peaches, yogurt, cinnamon, and brown sugar in a blender. Begin blending.
- Once the peaches are chopped up, pour the orange juice through the spout until it is as thin or thick as you like.
- Pour and enjoy!
peach smoothie recipe tips and tricks
- There are so many great fresh fruit options in the frozen food aisles of your grocery; all of the cleaning and chopping is done for you. And the bonus of using frozen fruit is that you never have to add ice cubes to a smoothie (which only dilute the smoothie in the end).