Parmesan Tuilles Recipe
melted cheese bowls
Parmesan Tuilles – or melted cheese bowls – are always a crowd pleaser and are so incredibly easy to make. I think you will be shocked. If you are looking to impress, this will surely help. Parmesan Shortbread is another easy to make crowd pleaser.
Be sure to check out the video on how to make these Parmesan cheese bowls as I walk you through step by step. There are only two ingredients – Parmesan cheese and black pepper.
Thank you, thank you for tuning in!
- Yield: 4 Large Bowls
- Prep Time: 1 minutes
- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Black Pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
For this recipe I would recommend using a Silpat (silicone based “baking sheet”) or a non stick cookie sheet.
2. Next place 1/4 cup of cheese on your cooking sheet in a flat circle and grind your pepper on top.
3. Place in the oven for 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted together and is brown and bubbly. You DO NOT want the cheese to be gooey, you want it to come up in one solid cracker.
4. After the cheese is perfectly bubbly brown, take out of the oven and fold into the cup of a large muffin tin.
Be careful! These will be super hot!!
5. After just a couple minutes the tuilles will be cooled and ready to be stuffed with your favorite salad recipe!
- Make sure you use a heat resistant spatula when you are scrapping the cheese off of the cookie sheet. Melted plastic is not a good flavor!
- For appetizer portions, use a small muffin tin, and about one heaping tablespoon of cheese per circle.
online cooking classParmesan Tuilles Recipe,