Mustard Pork Tenderloin
This mustard pork tenderloin recipe is easy. I mean really, this is definitely among those ridiculously easy pork tenderloin recipes. With only two ingredients, this simple pork tenderloin recipe yields the most tender pork straight out of the oven. The secret is that the vinegar in the mustard tenderizes the tenderloin as it cooks, making it juicy and perfectly textured.
For a more casual meal, serve this pork on a salty marble rye bread, or a giant ballpark-style soft pretzel cut lengthwise, to make the pork into a delicious sandwich. Here are a few other simple pork tenderloin recipes: Tangy Pork and Beer Braised Pork Shoulder.
If the oven weren’t involved, you could do this in your sleep.
mustard pork tenderloin cooking information
- Yield: 2-4 Servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 40-50 minutes
mustard pork tenderloin ingredients
- 1 Pork Tenderloin
- 1/2 Cup Whole Grain Mustard
mustard pork tenderloin recipe
1. Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
2. Rub your pork tenderloin with the mustard and place in a baking dish.
3. Cook for 40 minutes or until the meat reaches 150 degrees. You’ll know the pork is finished when it is firm to the touch but bounces back. Risk undercooking it and putting it back in the oven for 5 minutes versus over cooking it.
4. Let rest 5 minutes, slice and serve.
mustard pork tenderloin cooking tips
- Line your baking dish with parchment paper for easy clean up.
- Serve hunks of the pork at the end of a fork for a new and different appetizer.