I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! Burger
It feels funny just to say the name of this burger. But one bite of this juiciest hunk of beef, and you will not be laughing. The super fresh taste, brought to life by parsley, is unbeatable. Enjoy this sandwich all year long, but particularly during the summer when tomatoes are just right.
gourmet burger recipe
- Yield: 12 Burgers
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cooking Time: 12-15 minutes
gourmet burger recipe ingredients
- 3 lbs Ground Beef
- 2 SticksI Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! (1 cup), room temperature
- ¼ Cup Fresh Chopped Parsley
- Salt and Pepper
- 12 Dinner Rolls
- 3 Roma Tomatoes
- 1 Head of Romaine Lettuce
gourmet burger recipe instruction
1. Clean and chop your fresh parsley. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl ,combine your ground beef, I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!, parsley, salt and pepper. Mix together until evenly combined. Form into 12 equal 4-ounce burgers.
3. Preheat your grill. Once your grill is hot enough, add your burgers. Let cook on the first side for about 7 minutes.
4. While your burgers are cooking, slice your buns in half, clean and slice and your tomatoes, and clean and tear your lettuce.
5. After 7 minutes have passed, flip your burgers and let finish cooking another 4-5 minutes.
6. Once the burgers are finished cooking, assemble your sandwiches. First place your burger on the bun and then the lettuce and tomato.
7. Serve hot and enjoy!
- Because there is so much added fat to the burger there is more chance of flair ups from the grill. I like to cook these burgers in disposable, aluminum roasting pans so the butter doesn’t just fall through the grill and then the burgers are cooking in their extra juices.
- Classic butter can be substituted for I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!
- I love to eat my burgers on traditional dinner rolls because they tend to be softer and more flavorful than the classic dry hamburger buns. You can usually find these in any bakery. Form your burgers according to the size of bun.
special thanks to: