Hot Out of the Oven: #FNIchat LIVE from #IHHS13! Preso by Anolon, Circulon, and Cake Boss Baking
We’ve packed nothing but housewares hashtags and we’re headed to the International Home + Housewares Show (#IHHS13)! #FNIchat is hittin’ the road to bring to you the latest and greatest coming out of Chi-town, and — great news! — the social savvy cookware crafters at Anolon, Circulon, and Cake Boss Baking are making sure you get all the good news in real time, as each saute pan, brownie baker, and cookie sheet is unveiled.
It only makes sense that these fine brands joined forces with #FNIchat to get the party started. So, join us for a special Sunday edition of the most delicious conversation heatin’ up the Twitterverse, #FNIchat. We’ll cover everything from pro-style clad cookware, to gourmet nonstick pans engineered for easier healthy cooking, to the spankin’ new bakeware busting out of the Cake Boss booth — and all of the clever kitchen solutions in between.
What: #FNIchat (Foodies’ Night In) Twitter party
When: Sunday, March 3rd, 4-5:30 EST
Where: On Twitter (or through this custom tweetgrid) with hashtags #FNIchat and #IHHS13
Topic: Hot Out of the Oven, LIVE from #IHHS13! Preso by Anolon, Circulon, and Cake Boss Baking
Who: @cookingwcaitlin, @foodiesnitein, @Anolon, @Circulon, and YOU!!
THREE of EACH of the following pans will be served up as FREE #GIVEAWAYS to active participants in the special Sunday edition #FNIchat. (Why thank you, Anolon and Circulon. Thank you very much.)
Anolon Nouvelle Copper Hard Anodized 3 Quart Covered Sauté Pan with Helper Handle (Retail value: $129.99)
• Elegant, gourmet cookware with attractive styling;
• Durable, hard anodized aluminum for optimum heat control and excellent cooking performance;
• Unique base with copper core and layer of aluminum that’s encased in magnetic stainless steel;
• Delivers optimum heat control and eliminates hot spots for perfect cooking performance;
• Heats fast and evenly, and can be used on all cooktops, including induction;
• Restaurant tested premium nonstick cooking surface is metal-utensil safe, and offers excellent food release and easy cleaning;
• Flush rivets inside the pans prevent food build up and make clean up quick and simple;
• Cast stainless steel handles stay cool during stovetop cooking, and gleaming stainless steel lids lock in heat and flavor;
• Oven safe to 500º F;
• Ideal for sautéing vegetables; the straight-sided design of this pan keeps food inside the pan where it belongs.
• This pan is perfect for searing thicker cuts of meat on the stovetop and then transitioning into the oven for finishing.
* A tempting rich chocolate color and tulip-shaped design looks beautiful in any kitchen decor, and lets you serve dishes straight from the stove, or oven, to the table;
* Made of durable, heavy gauge hard anodized aluminum for fast and even heating to prevent hot spots and ensure excellent cooking results every time;
* Versatile and convenient, Circulon Symmetry is dishwasher-safe, compatible with all cooktops, and oven safe to 400°F;
* This cookware features Circulon’s signature TOTAL® Food Release System. A unique surface of raised circles, coupled with an advanced nonstick surface — metal utensil safe Dupont™ Autograph® — offers extraordinary food release and lifelong durability;
* Tempered glass lids allow food monitoring at all times without releasing heat;
* Cast stainless steel handles with silicone in matching chocolate stay cool during stovetop use and provide a confident grip;
* The versatile 12-inch Covered Essentials Pan has sides sloped like a skillet for easy access to turn and stir, and a body that’s deeper, like a sauté pan, to hold more food.
Spread the Good Word
Pass along the party scoop with the following tweet:
Hot-Hot-HOT from the #IHHS13 oven at a SPECIAL SUNDAY #FNIchat w/ @cookingwcaitlin @foodiesnitein @ 4pmET: http://bit.ly/YYKQIO.
How Foodies’ Night In Works:.
Late Monday afternoons (4-5:30pm eastern to be exact) — and a very special Sunday here and there — we meet through Twitter. Using the hashtag #FNIchat we greet each other at the virtual door, and get cozy to talk about whatever food-related topic we are featuring that day. Typically the topic will be determined by the weekly sponsor of #FNIchat. We, at Cooking with Caitlin, compile at least ten questions that serve as the framework of the conversation over the two hours of #FNIchat. Then, the hosts throw out each question at pre-determined times throughout #FNIchat. We hope that YOU will join in the fun-filled foodie conversation and share your thoughts, recipes, tips, ask questions…and most certainly make new friends! Can’t wait to *see* you there.
©2013 Discovery Communications, LLC. TLC, Cake Boss and related logos are trademarks of Discovery Communications, LLC, used under license. All rights reserved. tlc.com/cakeboss