Homemade Hummus Recipe
This Homemade Hummus recipe has to be one of the fastest, most affordable appetizers out there. Hummus is such an easy appetizer – it requires just a few ingredients and can be doctored up however you like it. I like my hummus simple (as you will see below) but you can add ingredients like diced olives or roasted red peppers and pack even more punch and flavor.
Be sure to check out the video as I walk you through step by step on how to make this easy homemade hummus. Greek Salad is an easy Greek appetizer that will go great with Homemade Hummus and my Greek Burger recipe.
- Yield: 2 Cups
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 0 minutes
- 1 Can Whole Chickpeas
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Parsley
- 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt, or to taste
- 1 Lemon, juice of; to taste
1. Drain your chickpeas.
2. In your food processor, throw in all of the ingredients.
3. Turn the food processor on and wait 1-2 minutes until it is a smooth consistency.
4. Spoon into your favorite serving bowl, get out the pita chips and enjoy!
- To spice up this recipe you can always had 1/2 cup roasted red peppers or 1/2 cup pesto.
- Use this instad of mayonnaise on your next sandwich!
- This recipe is good for you!
online cooking class