Half-Day Ham Roll-Up Snacks
Turn these easy treats into THE number one request in your kitchen. Midday or late afternoon they are the perfect protein-packed snack to get you and your family over the hump. I chose ham here for a salty compliment to the sweet tomatoes, but any lean lunch meat would work; opt for what you like and what you’ve got on hand.
ham snack cooking information
- Yield: Snacks for 3-4
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 Minutes
ham recipe ingredients
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes
- ¼-Pound Kroger Tub of Lunch Meats, Black Forest Ham
- 1/2 Cup Philadelphia Cooking Cream, Tomato & Basil
roll-up recipe instruction
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- Place the cherry tomatoes on aluminum foil and close it up to create a pouch. Put the tomatoes in the oven and let roast.
- Once the tomatoes are tender and have started to burst – approximately 20 minutes – remove from the oven and place in a small mixing bowl.
- Smash the roasted tomatoes with the back of a spoon and stir together with the cooking cream.
- Lay your ham slices flat. Place a spoonful of the cream mixture in the middle and roll up your ham.
- Store in your refrigerator until ready to eat and enjoy!
roll-up recipe tips and tricks
- If you want more texture, or don’t have a lot of time, you can always leave the tomatoes raw and just quarter them. Equally as delicious!