Greek Burger Recipe
easy pork burger with feta cheese, gourmet olives, and white wine
Another great alternative to a beef burger is my Greek burger made with ground pork. This pork burger is packed with flavor and is great-tasting year-round. Many would consider this to be a gourmet burger recipe – wait until you see just how easy this is.
Discover my easy Greek Salad for a great side to this burger.
Be sure to watch the video to see just how easy this burger recipe really is!
- Yield: 4
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 1 pound Ground Pork
- 1/4 cup Crumbled Feta
- 1/4 cup Minced Black Olives
- 1/4 cup Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 2 tablespoons White Wine
- 1 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1 teaspoon Ground Anise Seed
- 2 teaspoons Dried Oregano
- 1 teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper.
1. In a large bowl combine the pork and all of the other ingredients. (I would recommend using your hands if you don’t mind getting a little messy.)
2. Portion out four equal burgers.
3. On a hot grill, cook each burger for 7 minutes before flipping. Do not flip the burgers until 7 minutes are up. Do not press down; just let them cook.
4. Once the 7 minutes are up, flip with slotted spatula and let finish cooking for 3 more minutes.
5. When they are all finished, serve on a toasted bun with a slice of tomato and a slice of lemon. (Don’t forget to cut off the rind.)
- If you want to taste this recipe before you serve it for dinner, prepare a tiny patty to sample.
- If you love this recipe, make an extra-large batch and put the extra in the freezer for a last-minute dinner.
- I like to add a thin slice of lemon and tomato to the top of the burger. This gives it an unexpected punch
online cooking classGreek Burger Recipe,