Eggs Benedict Recipe
As with any recipe that Caitlin creates, this Eggs Benedict recipe will be simple, unexpected and delicious (note that this is Molly writing, Caitlin would never say this about herself). For anyone who is looking to make an eggs benedict variation, this is the perfect recipe for you. With easy ingredients and unexpected flavor combinations, I can pretty much guarantee you that this is an egg recipe you’ll never forget! And be sure to use Caitlin’s super fresh hollandaise sauce recipe to accompany. It’s good going down, baby.
Eggs Benedict Recipe Information
- Yield: 4 Portions
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 5 Minutes
Eggs Benedict Recipe Ingredients
Eggs Benedict Recipe Instruction
- Prep your ingredients. Cut and toast your English muffins, slice your plum, poach your eggs.
- To assemble smear the brie on the hot toasted English muffins.
- Top with Genoa salami and then the sliced plum.
- Finish with the poached eggs and spoon over the hollandaise sauce.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Eggs Benedict Recipe Tips and Tricks
- This recipe shows you how to make eggs benedict my way. You can (and should) play with the ingredients you have available. Any soft cheese, tender fruit, or salty cured meat will work!
- Most of the work can be done in advance. Poach your eggs, store in the refrigerator, and then soak in hot water to reheat. Slice the fruit, make the sauce. Assemble before you are ready to eat and enjoy!
Note: We are a proud partner of Safest Choice Eggs.