Easy Slaw Recipe
This easy slaw recipe is the secret ingredient of the ULTIMATE picnic spread. Surely it’s a delicious side, but on top of burgers, hot dogs, barbecue, and even meatloaf sandwiches, it really shines. Make all the fixins in advance and toss them together just before serving.
- Yield: About : 2 Cups
- Prep Time: 5-10 Minutes
- 2 Cups Fresh Selections by Kroger Pre-Sliced Slaw Mix
- 1 Individual Container Kroger Greek Yogurt, honey flavored
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tablespoons Private Selection Whole Grain Mustard
- 2 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Fresh Parsley
- Salt & Pepper
slaw recipe instruction
- In a small mixing bowl combine the yogurt, mustards, vinegar, and parsley. Stir together until evenly combined.
- Taste the dressing and season to your liking with salt and pepper.
- Place your coleslaw mix in another bowl and spoon a portion of your dressing over top; toss together. Add dressing until the slaw is as moist as you like.
- Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator until you are ready to eat.
slaw tips and tricks
- You can make the dressing in advance, and right before you are ready to serve the slaw, dress the cabbage. If you dress it too early the cabbage will wilt from all the acid.
- I personally like an acidic slaw, but if you want a little less bite you could always add some honey or sugar.