Nutella and Marshmallow Fluff Dessert Sandwich
Breakfast, lunch, dinner, late night snack, after school snack…I cannot find an occasion in which this sweet sandwich just does not work. Of course this delicious sandwich is technically a dessert, but this Nutella and Marshmallow Fluff sandwich is an ooey-gooey treat that kids of all ages will enjoy at any time of day.
The creamy hazelnut chocolate (Nutella) combined with the oh-so-familiar Marshmallow Fluff makes this an entertaining recipe that needs to be added to your personal entertaining guide. And if the recipe is not enough, check out the internet video on how to make this simple Nutella and Marshmallow Fluff dessert – just one of our many online cooking classes
- Yield: 2 Whole Sandwiches
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 Cup Nutella
- 1/2 Cup Marshmallow Fluff
- 4 Slices White Bread
- 3 Large Eggs
1. For each sandwich, smear one side of your white bread with a generous amount of Nutella spread – a delicious hazelnut chocolate. Smear the other side with marshmallow fluff (again, a generous amount).
2. Once both sides are completely smeared, press the two sides together to create your sandwich.
3. Turn your burner to high heat and place a non-stick skillet on top.
4. In a bowl, add three eggs and whisk them together with a fork. Dunk the sandwich into the eggs, scrape off any extra mixture and place one side in the skillet.
5. After a few minutes, using your spatula, lift the sandwich to see if the side facing down is golden and crispy. When it is, flip and cook the other side of your sandwich. Because the sandwich is so hot, the marshmallow and chocolate will blend together.
6. When the second side is golden brown and crispy, the sandwich is finished and ready to eat!
- You can also serve this with a spoonful of whipped cream or ice cream!
- For those of you not in the know, Nutella is a chocolaty hazelnut spread.
video demonstrationNutella and Marshmallow Fluff Dessert Sandwich,