serve this on the Pittsburgh panini burger!
This coleslaw recipe is great served with the Pittsburgh Panini Burger. Super fresh and with just a bit of kick, this coleslaw is also great served on its own at a summer picnic. Give it a shot!
- Yield: 6 Cups
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: none
- 1/2 Head Green Cabbage
- 1/2 Head Red Cabbage
- 2 Cups Shredded Carrots
- 2 Cups Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 Cup Whole Grain Mustard
- 2 Teaspoons Celery Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Parsley
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
1. Finely chop green and red cabbage and shred carrots (you can buy them pre-shredded) and combine.
2. Whisk together remaining ingredients in a separate bowl.
3. Toss the coleslaw dressing — a little bit at a time — into the shredded cabbage mixture, until it is coated to your liking.
4. Refrigerate until serving.
- Look for pre-shredded ingredients to save time.
- Save any remaining dressing for a zippy sandwich spread or garnish to chicken or veggies.