This club burger is so loaded in flavor it just may put a spring in your step – not to mention that it makes for a beautiful presentation.
Club sandwiches have been around for years, but my club burger topped with my easy Better Bacon and the taste of the ranch is the perfect new gourmet burger recipes to add to any tailgating party.
- Yield: 20 4 oz. burgers
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 5 Pounds Ground Pork
- 1 Packet Dry Ranch Seasoning
- 10 Slices Turkey, cut in half
- 20 Pieces Better Bacon – see my recipe
- 4 Large Tomatoes
- 1 Head Romaine Lettuce
- 20 Soft Buns
1. Cook your bacon (see my Better Bacon recipe) and set aside.
2. Toss ground pork with the Dry Ranch seasoning and form 20 4oz burgers (about the size of a palm).
4. While your burgers are cooking, slice your tomatoes into 1/4 inch thick slices and tear your lettuce into burger/bun-sized pieces.
5. To assemble: Add your burger to the bottom of your bun. Add 1 piece of turkey loosely folded in half, followed by 1 piece of bacon torn in half, 1 tear of lettuce and 1 slice of tomato. Add the top of your bun, serve and enjoy!
- Resist the urge to press on your burger and flip it multiple times! Doing that will release the juices.
- I like to loosely fold my deli meats to add extra height to any sandwich.