the perfect dose of chocolate
Make this easy Chocolate Martini recipe for all of your gatherings. Make it your signature drink. Decorate it any way you can imagine to turn it into a full-fledge dessert. My favorite accouterments to this martini is graham crackers and marshmallows for a new version of s’mores or make it simple and top with fresh whipped cream or rim the martini glasses with chocolate sauce.
Also try White chocolate oatmeal cookie drink recipe.
- Yield: Made to Order
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 0 minutes
- 5 Parts Godiva Liqueur
- 2 Pars Vodka
- 2 Parts Irish Creme
- 1 Part Cream
1. In a martini shaker shake and stir together all the ingredients, mixing martini.
2. Pour in pretty glasses, or even shot glasses. Enjoy.
- Decorate with chocolate sauce or fruit.
- Or, turn into a s’more by topping with a broiled or fire-roasted marshmallow on top a graham cracker.
- Have your friends bring their favorite martini recipes and have a martini party.