Caramel Cream Float
The Caramel Cream Float is a favorite for Kelly and Caitlin’s mom. Caitlin actually created this caramel dessert as a special treat for her Mom’s birthday. Caramel Creams (you know, the caramel candies) are her favorite treat so I turned it into this super simple ice cream float dessert. Mom was delighted and surprised; the crowd went wild. This simple caramel dessert was a hit and an instant favorite. And all it takes is a few candies…
Think of Mom next time you make it.
Also be sure to check out my Egg Nog Float recipe.
caramel cream float cooking information
- Yield: 4 Ice Cream Floats
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 0 minutes
- 1 Pint Caramel Ice Cream (or Dulce de Leche)
- 4 Bottles Cream Soda
- Caramel Cream Candies
1. Scoop one half-cup of ice cream into 4 different glasses.
2. Pour the soda to the top.
3. Garnish each float with a couple Caramel Cream Candies, and serve with fun straws and spoons.
- This dessert dish is a great dish to serve at birthday parties. The soft caramel candy, mixed with the ice cream is a hit with kids of all ages.