Old Bay Burgers
The Fall is a perfect time of year to experiment with new burger flavors (well, so is every other season when you get right down to it). But, as we head into cooler weather, how better to keep warm than by standing by a tailgaing grill and breathing in the great smell of a warm gourmet burger recipe. When you hear Old Bay seasoning most people think of Old Bay crab cakes but give this “Old Bay Burger” a try, it will surely impress.
Another great dish that will get you warmed up by the grill and be a crowd pleaser at your tailgate are my Skyline Sammies.
- Yield: 20 4 oz. burgers
- Prep Time: 7 minutes
- Cooking Time: 12 minutes
- 5 Pounds Ground Pork
- 1/3 Cup Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 recipe of Homemade Remoulade Sauce
- 20 Slices of Lemon
- 20 of Your Favorite Buns
1. Combine your pork and Old Bay Seasoning together. Mix well.
2. Grill for 7 minutes on the first side. Flip with slotted spatula and cook for 4 minutes on the second side.
3. Place the burger on the bun, top with a slice of lemon, and smear Homemade Remoulade on the lid of the bun. Enjoy!
4. Serve your burger on a bun with a dollop of the Remoulade Sauce on top of the burger.
- This recipe is so easy, I don’t think you need any helpful hints. If you come up with one, feel free to let us know – write on our blog!!