While I absolutely appreciate a classic guacamole, this spin on the traditional is so easy that I think everyone should have this on their list of go-to’s. Add the avocado whip to nachos, taco salads, Gazpacho Soup – or just serve it with tortilla chips. It is quite the versatile dish.
- Yield: 3 Cups
- Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Avocados
- 1 Lime – juice of one lime
- 2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1 Bag of Your Favorite Tortilla Chips
Start with the video here, and keep the step-by-step instructions handy for back-up.
- In a mixing bowl, combine peeled and pitted avocados, lime juice, salt, cumin, and coriander. Mash with a fork into almost smooth texture.
- In a large bowl beat the cream until stiff peaks (this means that it holds its shape).
- In the large bowl, fold the avocados concoction into the whipped cream.
- Serve and enjoy! If you have any leftovers, be sure to chill. Place the pits of the avocado into the remaining whip and cover with plastic wrap (press the plastic wrap directly onto the whip to minimize air exposure as the whip will turn brown).